Proven Graphic Designer and Illustrator | Helping Translate Creative Business Goals To Reality
Highly collaborative and multi-talented self-starter skilled in graphic design and original illustration with a keen eye for branding, telling a story, and bringing creative concepts to life for print and digital mediums from concept to completion.
Senior Graphic Designer, Waddington North America, Chelmsford, MA 05/2015 – 06/2020
Contributed to the success of the marketing team as the visual storyteller delivering compelling creatives across all marketing touch-points for food service and food packaging products in healthcare, hospitality, catering, restaurant and retail markets.
- Collaborated with leadership, creative team, product managers and sales reps to achieve design deliverables that supported marketing efforts with B2B and B2C markets.
- Translated creative briefs into rough drafts and compelling designs for print material and digital media.
- Established new corporate brand standards, design templates and evolved current brand designs.
- Developed design assets for company website, e-blast, landing pages, headers, social media content.
- Conceptualized and designed seasonal graphics, patterns, characters, original illustrations, logos, and slogans for use with new products and retail packaging.
- Scheduled social media calendars and graphics with new product releases and trade show events.
- Developed new product logos, brand packaging, physical/digital mock-ups and POP displays.
- Provided creative team with leadership, guidance and technical assistance using design programs.
- Prepared art with printer die-lines and press ready files, validated final prints with vendor relations.
- Created large format graphics for trade shows, event panels, displays, signage and pull-up banners.
- Designed PowerPoint templates and presentations, including mood boards for product launches.
- Maintained image asset library of digital print ready-graphics and brand image photos.
- Stylized products and managed photoshoots with image layouts for design concepts.
- Developed innovative marketing campaign for the sustainable Cutlerease™ cutlery dispensing unit.
- Implemented and designed the innovative marketing campaign for new Blaze™ Hot Food Packaging.
- Designed the brand standard for the new 2020 product catalog cover and layout across all collateral.
- Created NCAA and NFL sports designs, created style templates and translated across all teams
Editorial Illustrator | Graphic Designer – Part Time Side Contract
The Limbaugh Letter Publication, Premier Radio Networks, New York, NY 07/2006 – 03/2021
Monthly editorial illustrator for the news digest section of The Limbaugh Letter Publication. .
- Conceptualize, design and illustrate 1 to 4 spot editorial graphics per monthly edition.
- Collaborate with the editor and art director to translate complex copy into clear visual designs that illustrate and add humor to monthly news digest section.
- Research and develop concept sketches, graphics, charts, photomontages, illustrations, cartoons, and caricatures.
Contract | Freelance | Project Manager | Graphic Designer | Illustrator
Amosink Illustration and Design, amosink.com, Tyngsboro, MA 0/2000 – 12/2017
Successfully managed and produced small and large scale projects from concept through completion with an art directors keen eye. Worked closely with client and vendor relations to create vision and conceive design needs that were on-time and within budget.
- Creative director and artist providing short-term and long-term design services for clients in marketing, advertising, sports entertainment, toy & games, screen printing, and publishing industries.
- Created concept sketches, graphic designs, 2D illustrations, paintings, editorial layouts, board games, sport toy designs, educational books, sports caricatures, t-shirt separations, storyboards, logos, textile patterns, product packaging, marketing collateral, mock-ups, tech-packs, POP displays, website graphics, banners, e-mail ads, eCommerce digital assets, and social media content.
- Maintained client image asset libraries.
- Clients included: SLAM Media, Live Nation, Golfweek, FEA Merchandise, It’s All Good Media Productions, Mitchell & Ness, Margaritaville Caribbean Group, Outer Stuff, Box Seat, Fanatics, NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NCAA. See website for full-list.
Long Term Client Relations Included:
Convenient Nutrition®, Worcester, MA 09/2010 – 12/2017
- Designed brand identity and marketing collateral for nutritional retail products, including product packaging, logos, t-shirts, typography, sell sheets, digital mock-ups, POP displays, sales vendor digital assets, print vendor files, website assets and social media content.
Saturnian1™, Inc. Canton, MI 06/2006 – 06/2017
- Rebranded existing sport toys and product packaging, produced new graphics for retail sport toys. Developed all marketing collateral including brand identity, digital media assets, social media content, logos, textile patterns, product design templates, retail packaging, POP displays, and tech packs for overseas print vendor relations.
Reebok / Adidas®, Licensed Sportswear Division, Indianapolis, IN 05/2007 – 08/2017
- Managed multiple sport event programs in a deadline-driven environment. Created unique sports player caricature illustrations and team players t-shirt designs for championships events with licensed sportswear programs, including NBA NHL, NFL, and MLS national teams.
- including NBA NHL, NFL, and MLS national teams.
Sports Illustrated for Kids, New York, NY 02/2008 – 04/2015
- Created monthly editorial Illustrations and caricatures of sports players and team graphics including, page spreads, spot illustrations and cover art.
BFA – Art Institute of Boston, Boston, MA ( Lesley University Affiliate)
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
American Graphics Institute (AGI)
Certified Advanced Illustrator
iMac | Wacom Digital Design Tablet | Adobe Creative Cloud | Photoshop | Illustrator | InDesign
After Effects | Acrobat | Microsoft Office | PowerPoint | Smartsheets | Keynote | Pages | WordPress