Proven Graphic Designer and Illustrator | Helping Translate Creative Business Goals To Reality
Highly collaborative and multi-talented creative professional, skilled in graphic design and iIllustration for marketing campaigns, brand creation, catalog layouts, packaging development, and visual storytelling.
Senior Graphic Designer, Waddington North America 2015 – 2020
Provided Leadership and design assistance. Contributed to the success of the marketing team as the visual storyteller delivering compelling creatives across all marketing touch-points for a variety of foodservice and food packaging products.
- Collaborated with the creative team, product managers, and sales reps to achieve design deliverables that support marketing efforts with B2B and B2C markets.
- Translated creative briefs into rough drafts and compelling designs for print material and digital media.
- Established new corporate brand standards and design templates, evolved current brand designs.
- Developed design assets for company website, e-blast, landing pages, headers, social media content.
- Conceptualized and designed seasonal graphics and slogans for retail products and packaging with general merchandise and big-box stores.
- Scheduled social media calendars and graphics with new product releases and trade show events.
- Developed new product logos, brand packaging, physical/digital mock-ups, and design POP displays.
- Provided creative team with guidance and technical assistance with adobe photoshop and illustrator.
- Prepared art with printer die-lines and press ready files, validated final prints with vendor relations.
- Created large format graphics for trade shows, event panels, displays, signage and pull-up banners.
- Designed PowerPoint presentations and templates, including mood boards for product launches.
- Maintained image library of digital print ready-graphics and brand image photos.
- Stylized and managed product photoshoots with image layouts for design concepts.
- Created all marketing collateral for the new sustainable compact Cutlerease™ cutlery dispensing unit.
- Design concepts selected for development of 2020 product catalog cover and page layouts.
- Developed NCAA and NFL sports designs, created style templates and translated across all teams.
SIDE – CONTRACT
The Limbaugh Letter Publication, Premier Radio Networks, New York, NY 2006 – Present
Monthly editorial illustrator for the news digest section of The Limbaugh Letter Publication.
- Conceptualize, design and illustrate 1 to 4 spot illustration per month.
- Collaborate with the editor and art director to translate complex copy into clear visual illustrations and designs that animate political and global issues.
- Research and develop concept sketches, cartoons, caricatures, charts and photomontages.
Contract | Freelance Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Amosink Illustration and Design, Tyngsboro, Ma 2000 – 2017
Successfully managed and produced creative projects from concept through production. Worked closely with client relations to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Creative director and artist providing short-term and long-term design services for advertising campaigns, publications, marketing solutions, and event promotions.
- Created concept sketches, graphic designs, illustrations, editorial layouts, books, sports caricatures, storyboards, logos, toys designs, product packaging, marketing collateral, mock-ups, website graphics, ecommerce digital assets, and social media content.
- Maintain image assets library.
- Clients included: Live Nation, Golfweek, FEA Merchandise, It’s All Good Media Productions, Mitchell & Ness, Margaritaville Caribbean Group, Outer Stuff, Box Seat, Fanatics, NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NCAA.
Long Term Contract Clients Included:
Convenient Nutrition®, Worcester, MA
- Designed brand identity and marketing collateral for nutritional retail products, including brand identity, product packaging, typography, sell sheets, digital mock-ups, POP displays, sales vendor digital assets, print vendor files, website assets and social media content.
Saturnian1™, Inc. Canton, MI
- Rebranded existing products and produced new graphics for retail sport toys including, marketing collateral, brand identity, typography, textile patterns, product design templates, retail packaging, POP displays, tech packs and print vendor files.
adidas®, Licensed Sportswear Division, Indianapolis, IN
- Managed multiple sport event programs in a deadline-driven environment, creating unique sports player caricature illustrations and team players designs for championships events with licensed sportswear programs, including NBA NHL, NFL, and MLS national teams.
Sports Illustrated for Kids, New York, NY
- Created monthly fun editorial Illustrations of sports players including full page spreads, spot illustrations and cover art.
(BFA) The Art Institute of Boston, Boston, MA
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
American Graphics Institute (AGI)
Certified Advanced Illustrator
iMac | Wacom Digital Design Tablet | Adobe Creative Suite | Photoshop | Illustrator |InDesign | Microsoft Office | PowerPoint | Google Drive | Keynote | Pages | WordPress | After Effects