Hello. I’m Allison
Branding, telling a story, bringing creative concepts to life is what I love to do. I’m a versatile Graphic Designer and Illustrator with a unique blend of artistic expression, armed with 20+ years of creative direction and project management for small projects and large campaigns in print and digital mediums. I embrace technology and adapt quickly to new tools and techniques, passionate about every challenge!
You might want to know…
- Graduated from the Art Institute of Boston with BA. – Merged with Lesley College
- Worked for Salem Sportswear in the early 90’s as a screen-print graphic designer and illustrator. Learned the art of sport caricatures by following in Bruce Stark’s footsteps…the rest is history.
- Created Editorial Illustration for Rush Limbaugh’s “Limbaugh Letter” for 24 yrs. Denise Mei, the Creative Director saw a caricature I created in the early 90’s for a t-shirt called the “Clintanic” with Monica and Clinton, she didn’t want the shirt…she wanted the artist.
- I love everything about lake life and live on lake Masscuppic in Massachusetts with my husband Ed. We enjoy entertaining, gathering friends and family to play games and making memories.
- 16 oz. Duncan Coffee Cup is my side-kick, with me all day and is usually filled with ice coffee no matter what the weather is.
What they say…
Mary Jane McCraven – Sr. Director of Client Engagement at Tier4 Advisors
- I had the pleasure of managing Allison for two years and discovered a few key traits that set her apart. She is a naturally gifted creative graphic design professional who can either by hand or with industry software take any business need and easily communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate audiences. Allison is a team player who can balance priorities and projects while keeping messaging on target across deliverables. The results she delivers are of the highest quality. Allison gets the job done and is truly an asset to any organization
Victoria Vooys – Art Director | Graphic Designer
- Allison is an incredibly versatile and multi-talented artist who cannot stand to be stagnant and constantly craves new challenges. She is the fastest designer I have ever worked with whether she is illustrating by hand, or creating a new flyer, logo, packaging, brochure or web page. She excels at communicating a message through art and design. Her mind is always turning over creative ideas and multi-tasking dozens of jobs at once. She has practically mastered Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to the point where when our employer sent us to attend advanced courses, Allison ended up teaching the instructor. She is the most no-nonsense, get the job done employee, yet the most entertaining person in the office. I learned so much from her and I miss working with her. She is a one-of-a-kind.
Denise Mei-Clark – Creative Director at Premiere Networks/iHeart Media
- Allison has worked consistently for me over the last 10 plus years. Allison is an important person to my creative team. Allison is always game to try anything asked of her, she is easy and fun to work with, takes direction easily, and always delivers on time. The art she produces always meets or exceeds expectations.
Kenneth Puleo – Creative Director Philips Academy
- Allison is prompt and professional and superb at transforming our thoughts and rough sketches into accurate, colorful, and fun illustrations that we featured in our alumni magazine.
Don Pollard – Creative Director – Adidas
- Allison always delivers, great person to work with. Very talented.
Allison & Mark Sassak – Owner – Saturnian1, Inc.
- Allison has worked with Saturnian1, Inc. for over a decade. She’s talented, dependable, and willing to go the extra mile to meet all of our creative requests and deadlines.
Mark Mastroiann – New Life Bikes
- Allison is an incredible artist and genuinely great person. She is good at what she does and can deliver in a timely fashion anything you need when it comes to art and illustration. It was my pleasure working along side her at Salem Sportswear/Pro Player in it’s heyday!
Cover Illustration – Golf Week 2017
Cover Illustration – SLAM Magazine 2020