Hello. I’m Allison
Branding, telling a story, and bringing creative concepts to life is what I love to do. I’m a creative, energetic and versatile Graphic Designer and Illustrator, armed with 20+ years and a proven history of creative direction and project management for small projects and large campaigns in Print Digital mediums. I embrace technology and adapt quickly to new tools. I approach every project with the mind-set of a self-starter, passionate about a new challenge and effectively working across teams with critical thinking and time-management skills to stay on-budget.
You might want to know…
- Graduated from the Art Institute of Boston with a 3 year Fine Arts Degree. AIB merged with Leslie University in 2001.
- I worked for Salem Sportswear in the early 90’s as a screen-print graphic designer and illustrator. I learned the art of sport caricatures by illustrating in Bruce Stark’s style…where my added talent for caricatures began.
- My 20+ year client relation with Denise Mei, the Creative Director for Rush Limbaugh’s “The Limbaugh Letter” started in the early 90’s when she saw an illustration I created for a t-shirt called the “Clintanic” with Monica and Clinton, she didn’t want the shirt…but she wanted the artist.
- I live on Lake Masscuppic in Tyngsboro MA with my husband Ed. We have two grown children. I enjoy gathering friends and family together, entertaining, having fun on the lake making memories.
- My creative companion and side-kick is a 16 oz. Duncan coffee cup which is with me all day and usually filled with ice coffee no matter what I’m doing or how cold out it is.
What they say…
Mary Jane McCraven – Sr. Director of Client Engagement at Tier4 Advisors
- I had the pleasure of managing Allison for two years and discovered a few key traits that set her apart. She is a naturally gifted creative graphic design professional who can either by hand or with industry software take any business need and easily communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate audiences. Allison is a team player who can balance priorities and projects while keeping messaging on target across deliverables. The results she delivers are of the highest quality. Allison gets the job done and is truly an asset to any organization
Victoria Vooys – Art Director | Graphic Designer
- Allison is an incredibly versatile and multi-talented artist who cannot stand to be stagnant and constantly craves new challenges. She is the fastest designer I have ever worked with whether she is illustrating by hand, or creating a new flyer, logo, packaging, brochure or web page. She excels at communicating a message through art and design. Her mind is always turning over creative ideas and multi-tasking dozens of jobs at once. She has practically mastered Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to the point where when our employer sent us to attend advanced courses, Allison ended up teaching the instructor. She is the most no-nonsense, get the job done employee, yet the most entertaining person in the office. I learned so much from her and I miss working with her. She is a one-of-a-kind.
Denise Mei-Clark – Creative Director at Premiere Networks/iHeart Media
- Allison has worked consistently for me over the last 10 plus years. Allison is an important person to my creative team. Allison is always game to try anything asked of her, she is easy and fun to work with, takes direction easily, and always delivers on time. The art she produces always meets or exceeds expectations.
Kenneth Puleo – Creative Director Philips Academy
- Allison is prompt and professional and superb at transforming our thoughts and rough sketches into accurate, colorful, and fun illustrations that we featured in our alumni magazine.
Don Pollard – Creative Director – Adidas
- Allison always delivers, great person to work with. Very talented.
Allison & Mark Sassak – Owner – Saturnian1, Inc.
- Allison has worked with Saturnian1, Inc. for over a decade. She’s talented, dependable, and willing to go the extra mile to meet all of our creative requests and deadlines.
Mark Mastroiann – New Life Bikes
- Allison is an incredible artist and genuinely great person. She is good at what she does and can deliver in a timely fashion anything you need when it comes to art and illustration. It was my pleasure working along side her at Salem Sportswear/Pro Player in it’s heyday!