Hello. I’m Allison
Branding, telling a story, and bringing creative concepts to life across multiple platforms is what I love to do. I’m a multi-disciplined, multi-talented illustrator and graphic designer with a mix of traditional and digital design skillsets. A self starter with the mindset and experience of working remote contract and corporate in-house as a team player, leading design programs from creative briefs and concept sketches through final production in. print and digital mediums. I have solid work ethics with a passion for new creative challenges and commitments. I enjoy every stage of the creative process from client interactions and brainstorming with the team to the final thrill of meeting that tight deadline!
You might want to know…
- My sidekick companion is a 16 oz. Duncan coffee cup which is usually filled with ice coffee no matter where I am or what time of year it is.
- I worked for Salem Sportswear in the early 90’s as a screen-print designer and illustrator. I was given the opportunity to develop a caricature style similar to the famous Bruce Stark who created their initial sports player caricatures …the rest is history.
- My day begins with exercising hopefully outside around the lake, if not its on my elliptical watching tutorials with the latest digital trends and technology. Staying in-the-know, there’s always something to learn.
- Gathering friends and family together and entertaining, having a sense of humor and making people laugh, that’s me…
What they say…
Mary Jane McCraven – Sr. Director of Client Engagement at Tier4 Advisors
- I had the pleasure of managing Allison for two years and discovered a few key traits that set her apart. She is a naturally gifted creative graphic design professional who can either by hand or with industry software take any business need and easily communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate audiences. Allison is a team player who can balance priorities and projects while keeping messaging on target across deliverables. The results she delivers are of the highest quality. Allison gets the job done and is truly an asset to any organization
Victoria Vooys – Art Director | Graphic Designer
- Allison is an incredibly versatile and multi-talented artist who cannot stand to be stagnant and constantly craves new challenges. She is the fastest designer I have ever worked with whether she is illustrating by hand, or creating a new flyer, logo, packaging, brochure or web page. She excels at communicating a message through art and design. Her mind is always turning over creative ideas and multi-tasking dozens of jobs at once. She has practically mastered Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to the point where when our employer sent us to attend advanced courses, Allison ended up teaching the instructor. She is the most no-nonsense, get the job done employee, yet the most entertaining person in the office. I learned so much from her and I miss working with her. She is a one-of-a-kind.
Denise Mei-Clark – Creative Director at Premiere Networks/iHeart Media
- Allison has worked consistently for me over the last 10 plus years. Allison is an important person to my creative team. Allison is always game to try anything asked of her, she is easy and fun to work with, takes direction easily, and always delivers on time. The art she produces always meets or exceeds expectations.
Kenneth Puleo – Creative Director Philips Academy
- Allison is prompt and professional and superb at transforming our thoughts and rough sketches into accurate, colorful, and fun illustrations that we featured in our alumni magazine.
Don Pollard – Creative Director – Adidas
- Allison always delivers, great person to work with. Very talented.
Allison & Mark Sassak – Owner – Saturnian1, Inc.
- Allison has worked with Saturnian1, Inc. for over a decade. She’s talented, dependable, and willing to go the extra mile to meet all of our creative requests and deadlines.
Mark Mastroiann – New Life Bikes
- Allison is an incredible artist and genuinely great person. She is good at what she does and can deliver in a timely fashion anything you need when it comes to art and illustration. It was my pleasure working along side her at Salem Sportswear/Pro Player in it’s heyday!