ILLUSTRATOR AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Highly successful creative professional ready to breathe life into strategic marketing programs that depend on elevating sales to the next level. A multi-talented, multi-disciplined Graphic Designer and Illustrator delivering inspiring ideas that lead to high-quality output. Adept at working in a fast-past, flexible, team-oriented environment. Experienced leading design programs from creative briefs through the design and production of a variety of marketing assets, including but not limited to branding, campaigns, websites, social media, promotions, POS elements and original illustrations.
Traditional Illustration | Concept Sketch | Advanced Digital Illustrator | Media Design | Digital Graphics Advertising and Marketing | Project Management | Corporate Branding | Website Digital Assets | Icons | Mock-Ups | Pattern Design | Template Design | Character Development | Entertainment Caricatures | Editorial Cartoons | Page Layout | Art Styles and Techniques | Product Development | Toy Design Packaging | Typography Design | Digital Photo Editing | Color Separations | Tech Packs | Print Production Standards | Screen Print Separations
iMac | Wacom Digital Design Tablet | Adobe Creative Suite | Photoshop| Illustrator | InDesign Microsoft Office | PowerPoint | Smart Sheets
Waddington North America (Novolex Brands), Chelmsford, MA
SeniorGraphicDesigner 06/2015 –05/2020
Inspired a new way of thinking and led the creative process within the marketing team. Analyzed market trends, researched consumer needs and wants, and collaborated with the creative team in brainstorming sessions to develop engaging marketing collateral, including sell sheets, presentation materials, newsletters, whitepapers, case studies, signage, and other marketing materials to generate new sales revenues and grow customer base.
- Interpreted client/product manager creative briefs into effective design concepts.
- Managed creative projects from concept to completion working with outside vendors.
- Maintained image library of digital print ready-graphics and brand image photos.
- Offered design support for all website and portal design enhancements.
- Created innovative design solutions for packaging to drive on-brand initiatives.
- Rendered physical and digital new product packaging mock-ups including pallet displays for sales presentations.
- Formatted designs with product photo images for visual sales communications across media platforms.
- Established new brand standard templates and guidelines, evolved current brands.
- Managed product photoshoots to visually work with design concept and finished layouts.
- Designed new, on-brand visual logos and label designs focusing on concept and messaging with new products launches.
- Designed mood board presentations for new seasonal prints with retail product launches.
- Conceptualized and designed seasonal graphics and text slogans for retail products.
• Illustrated and designed line-art for custom shapes and patterns used for product molds. Manipulated photo images to work with customer imagery and branding for sales presentations. Produced graphic designs specifically formulated to showcase new print technology on products used in sales kits, marketing collateral and informational purposes. Created large format graphics for trade show booths, display panels, and pull-up banners. Designed e-blast marketing, website image assets, website edits and maintenance, banners, and social media graphics for trade show events and new product launches. Developed NCAA and NFL Sports Designs and new style templates, translated across all teams specifically formulated for retail product prints. Designed unique product catalog covers and page layouts evolving corporate brand standards.
amosink.com, Tyngsboro, MA
Contract Illustrator andGraphicDesigner 12/1998 – 06/2015 Developed custom images for marketing, advertising, entertainment, publishing, and screen print; worked with creative briefs and translated client concept sketches, delivering tech packs and print ready files.
- Built loyal client base working to meet deadlines across time zones.
- Created new product logos, brand identity, screen print designs, product packaging, all marketing collateral, web material, brochures, and fliers for Convenient Nutrition®.
- Produced retail and collegiate sport toys, logos, characters, packaging designs, new textile patterns, and marketing assets for Saturnian1 Inc. fungripper.com.
- Designed brand templates and art tech packs for print production with vendor art files.
- Served as monthly editorial illustrator creating cartoons and caricatures for
- Rush Limbaugh’s Limbaugh Letter News Digest Publication.
- Illustrated Editorial Caricatures for Sports Illustrated for Kids and Golfweek.
- Created event illustrations, logos, characters and screen print designs for entertainment and sporting networks licensing: Live Nation, NHL, NBA, MLS, NASCAR, MLB, and NCAA.
- Developed Sports Player Caricature programs and all team Championship Caricatures for
- Developed board game designs, characters, books, packaging and logos for entertainment industry.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Pro Player Sportswear, Salem, NH Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Created screen print event designs for sports and entertainment industries, as well as logos for new sporting events, transferring brand standards across all major leagues for line development. Illustrated team mascots and licensed sports player caricatures for championship games. Created graphics for promotional campaigns, hot markets, sporting events, and league championships.
Pine Hill Press, Westford, MA
Designed brochures, manuals, posters, flyer’s, business cards, corporate logos, ads, and T-shirts.
Performed press-proofs and maintained client relations.
(Coursework) Bachelor of Arts (BA), Three Year Certification, Illustration and Graphic Design
Art Institute of Boston, Boston, MA
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
Certified Advanced Illustrator, American Graphics Institute
ALLISONSMITH email@example.com Page Two