Proven Graphic Designer and Illustrator | Helping Companies Translate Their Business Goals To Reality
Highly creative, remarkably astute, and multi-talented professional, offering extensive experience in graphic design and iIllustration for marketing materials development, brand creation, promotions, and advertising campaigns execution.
- Expert in creating both traditional and new media utilizing combined knowledge in traditional design and computer-aided techniques.
- Collaborative and flexible team player, open to new ideas and concepts, with in-depth understanding of marketing and client servicing.
- Demonstrate exceptional work ethic, compliant to branding guidelines when designing and effectively manage feedback to meet client’s specific requirements.
- Expert in project management from conceptualization to delivery, with solid background of the print production process.
Traditional Illustration • Concept Sketch • Digital Illustrator • Media Design Packaging Design • Ad Layout • POS • Project Management • Logos • Branding • Website Digital Assets | Icons | Mock-Ups | Pattern Design | Template Design | Character Development | Entertainment Caricatures | Editorial Cartoons | Page Design | Art Styles and Techniques | Product Development | Toy Design Packaging | Typography Design | Photo Editing | Color Separations | Tech Packs | Print Production Standards | Screen Print Separations
- Brand Development: Utilized ability to generate creative ideas and concepts in the creation of brand identity and comprehensive brand strategy.
- Package Design: Created innovative design solutions for product packaging including, POP displays, mock-ups, and digital renderings for high-quality presentation and mass production.
- Graphic Design and Marketing Materials Production: Led the innovative development and production of ATL and BTL marketing collateral, such as brochures, direct mails, advertisements, web page accessories, and social media content.
- Concept Sketch and Digital Illustrator: Designed and produced compelling graphics, illustrations and mood boards with technical expertise, creative flair, conceptual ability, versatility and imagination.
- Photo Image Editor: Provided strong photo image editing abilities, color correction, layout composition and image manipulation for presentations and marketing materials.
Senior Graphic Designer, Waddington North America, Chelmsford MA 2015 – 2020
Inspired a new way of thinking, led the creative concept development and execution of promotional material and sales collateral, including brand identity, brochures, catalogs, presentations, web assets, and social media content for foodservice and food packaging products.
- Collaborated with creative team and product managers to achieve design deliverables to support digital marketing efforts with B2B and B2C clients.
- Developed new product designs and packaging for general merchandise and big-box stores.
- Established new brand standards, templates and guidelines, evolved current brand designs.
- Developed design element for website graphics and social media content.
- Provided graphic design services, prepared press ready files and validated quality of final printed material with vendor relations.
- Created large format graphics for trade show panels, displays, signage and pull-up banners.
- Designed presentations and templates for PowerPoint, including mood boards for product launches.
- Maintained image library of digital print ready-graphics and brand image photos.
Graphic Designer and Illustrator, Tyngsboro MA 2000 – Present
Successfully manage and produce graphic design projects from concept through completion. Work closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Provided short-term and long-term creative services for advertising campaigns, publications, marketing solutions, and event promotions.
- Created concept sketches, graphic designs, illustrations, caricatures, storyboards, logos, mascots, board games, packaging designs, marketing collateral, website graphics, and social media content.
- Clients included Live Nation, Golfweek, FEA Merchandise, Mitchell & Ness, Margaritaville Caribbean Group, Outer Stuff, Box Seat, Fanatics, NASCAR, NCAA. See website for full client list.
The Limbaugh Letter Publication, Premiere Networks, New York, NY 2006 – Present
Monthly editorial illustrator for the News Digest section of Rush Limbaugh’s Premiere Networks publication.
Collaborate with the editor and art director to conceptualize complex copy into clear visual layouts and illustrations. Develop concept sketches, cartoons, caricatures, charts and photo collages.
Convenient Nutrition®, Worcester, MA 2010 – 2019
Long Term: Designed brand identity and marketing collateral for nutritional retail products, including product packaging, sell sheets, digital mock-ups, POP displays, sales vendor digital assets, print vendor files, website assets and social media content. Maintain image assets library.
Saturnian1, Inc. Canton, MI 2006 – 2018
Long Term: Rebranded existing products and produce new graphics for retail sport toys including, marketing collateral, brand identity, textile patterns, product design templates, retail packaging, POP displays, tech packs and print vendor files. Maintain image library with creative assets
Adidas®, Indianapolis, IN 2007 – 2017
Long Term: Managed multiple event programs in a deadline-driven environment, creating unique caricature illustrations and designs of sports players and team championships for licensed sportswear programs, including NBA NHL, NFL, and MLS national teams.
Sports Illustrated for Kids, New York, NY 2008 – 2015
Long Term: Created editorial Illustrations, graphic designs and sports caricatures for cover, spot illustrations and page spreads.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Pro Player Sportswear, Salem, NH Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Created screen print event designs for sports and entertainment industries, as well as logos for new sporting events, transferring brand standards across all major leagues for line development. Illustrated team mascots and licensed sports player caricatures for championship games. Created graphics for promotional campaigns, hot markets, sporting events, and league championships.
Art Institute of Boston, Boston, MA
(Coursework) For Bachelor of Arts (B.A.),
Three Year Certification, Illustration and Graphic Design
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
Certified Advanced Illustrator, American Graphics Institute
iMac | Wacom Digital Design Tablet | Adobe Creative Suite | Photoshop | Illustrator | InDesign | Microsoft Office | PowerPoint | Smart Sheets | Keynote | Pages